Thread: Hello Everyone, My name is dino and it's been about 10 years since I've posted...

Hello Everyone, My name is dino and it's been about 10 years since I've posted...

Hi!

Alex, I can't believe you saved my username and password... Hello old friend.

Doing my best to recover my health and my strength. I can't pull back my bow. :(

Starting to work out and try to hunt this year. Might have to dial down the old Guardian. It's been set at peak weight since I've owned it. I can't budge 71 pounds right now.

Since I am now poor... Well poorer , I am going to have to hunt public land.

Hello all.

Hey, Dino!

It's good to have you back. This place hasn't been the same without you, and I mean that in all the possible ways.

It's a long story, and I hope we have a long time to tell it.

What's your draw length? It's probably weird 'cause you were a tree-climbing gorilla....LOL

Are you still in Oklahoma?

Yep. Still in Okie land. It's good to be back. Glad to hear from you old friend.

While you are doing your kegel excercises, you might want to check out Luv2's thread.

http://forums.huntingcountry.com/for...t=luv2+opening
    I write English not so well, but this thin string for sewing or fabric-making my funny wheel getickles. Baron von Schtupp

You might be able to detect the exact moment when Luv2 quit the forum. Hint, it involves circus animals and a cannon.
    I write English not so well, but this thin string for sewing or fabric-making my funny wheel getickles. Baron von Schtupp

Hey, if we didn't luv the little bugger, we wouldn't have pulled his pigtails ...