Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What ar's you have and what will be your next?

Quote Originally Posted by Jag View Post
    How well do yours handle with bulk American made? We've done ok with bulk Federal American Eagle but haven't gotten the chance to try the American Eagle "Tactical" or UMC.
    I've never put any of the bulk stuff through it because it's all FMJ, and that's verboten at my local range (at least for rifle ammo....pistol FMJ is good-to-go).

I have a few, lets see if I can list em...

Rock River, heavy stainless LAR15, NightOptics US Gen3 scope, Jet 556 suppressor
    Stag Lefty, AimPoint T1 Micro
    Bushmaster ORC, Slide Fire Solutions stock
    Rock River Predator, EOTech 512
    CMMG Piston Gun, Trijicon ACOG
    Armalite AR10, EOTech 512
    And my baby
    Black Rain Ordnance, 6.8SPC II 16" Black Hole Weaponry bbl, Troy 15" handguard, Magpul UBR Stock, Leupold HOG scope with AM Defense QD mount, SRT 30cal suppressor, .332in groups at 200yds

Man Logan you have a few toys. My next ar will be a lefty cause I'm tired of shooting right handed guns left handed

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzline View Post
    Man Logan you have a few toys. My next ar will be a lefty cause I'm tired of shooting right handed guns left handed
    I got it for my dad but when shooting hogs out of a truck it's nice to have on the driver side, slings brass out the window

Sorta just getting into black guns, had allot of time to think about it and research and finally got building.
    VLTOR MUR upper, VLTOR CASV rail system, Noveske adjustable gas block, Daniel Defense M4 barrel in 5.56, AAC flash hider mount for the SPR M4 silencer and a DPMS full auto bolt carrier.
    I've been playing with it, brings big smiles! I didn't know what to go with for optics, this one is a fox gun for the most part. Found a Barska 3-9 illuminated reticle scope that works well so far.

photo(76).jpg

Quote Originally Posted by DParker View Post
    I've never put any of the bulk stuff through it because it's all FMJ, and that's verboten at my local range (at least for rifle ammo....pistol FMJ is good-to-go).
    Interesting never heard of a range banning FMJ, green tips yeah but not FMJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Jag View Post
    Interesting never heard of a range banning FMJ, green tips yeah but not FMJ.
    Yeah, lots of ranges do that (generally an insurance issue, rational or not), though many implement it in even stranger ways. For instance there's another place in D/FW that allows FMJ on their 50 yd rifle range, but not on their 100 yd. I have yet to hear an explanation for that one.
    Don't go ninja-in' nobody don't need ninja-in'.
    - Diemon Dave

TOP IS PTR91
    LMT
    BUSHMASTER
    KELTEC KSG
    KELTEC PMR30

GOT HOME FROM PIGGIN FEST AND HAD KELTEC MOUNT FOR PMR30 TO INSTALL BURRIS FASTFIRE RED DOT. THAT LIL BUGGER IS GONNA BE FUN AS HELL NOW.

AND THE 3 I WOULD TAKE ON THE FLY FOR SHTF DAY

Nice thread...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast