Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My dinner yesterday

Can you award points based on perceived taste and smell?

I'm making an executive decision and say 'Yes'.

+ 10
    "Please, show me where it says protesters are supposed to be polite and peaceful." Chris Cuomo

"Our election was hijacked. There is no question. Congress has a duty to #ProtectOurDemocracy & #FollowTheFacts." Nancy Pelosi 2017

I write English not so well, but this thin string for sewing or fabric-making my funny wheel getickles. Baron von Schtupp

ESPN is showing the corn hole championships.

What a collection of losers.
    "Please, show me where it says protesters are supposed to be polite and peaceful." Chris Cuomo

"Our election was hijacked. There is no question. Congress has a duty to #ProtectOurDemocracy & #FollowTheFacts." Nancy Pelosi 2017

I write English not so well, but this thin string for sewing or fabric-making my funny wheel getickles. Baron von Schtupp

I can't stop watching, lol

Quote Originally Posted by bluecat View Post

What a collection of losers.

I hope they're wearing masks.

I mean, if you're trying to be the cornhole champion, I would think you'd want to wear a mask ...

That's how the wife and I felt when we first watched curling during a winter Olympics. We started with, "What a dumb sport." A half-hour later we were cheering some on and providing color commentary on their sweeping technique.
    Don't go ninja-in' nobody don't need ninja-in'.
    - Diemon Dave

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12