Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Saddle Hunting

There's a lot of growth potential and upward mobility.
    "Please, show me where it says protesters are supposed to be polite and peaceful." Chris Cuomo

"Our election was hijacked. There is no question. Congress has a duty to #ProtectOurDemocracy & #FollowTheFacts." Nancy Pelosi 2017

I write English not so well, but this thin string for sewing or fabric-making my funny wheel getickles. Baron von Schtupp

There's no grass ceiling.

Boo, hiss -2
    "Please, show me where it says protesters are supposed to be polite and peaceful." Chris Cuomo

"Our election was hijacked. There is no question. Congress has a duty to #ProtectOurDemocracy & #FollowTheFacts." Nancy Pelosi 2017

I write English not so well, but this thin string for sewing or fabric-making my funny wheel getickles. Baron von Schtupp

I should have played more to my strengths, puns satire, irony.

Bottled water? Maybe mineral water.

LOL ... Naw, I'll up that +5 so to you it feels like a solid 3...

Merry Christmas.

Meself, I'm scratching for all the points I can get before Alex pulls the plug ...

I also used a hac suit. It was a cheap knock-off of the hec suit. I think it actually amplified my electrical impulses. I used it as a hot spot on stand.

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp Fox View Post
    LOL ... Naw, I'll up that +5 so to you it feels like a solid 3...

Merry Christmas.

Meself, I'm scratching for all the points I can get before Alex pulls the plug ...
    Has he come out with prizes and their point values yet?

Last year I was able to get a package of gum-o-flage.

It tasted like crap.

Quote Originally Posted by bluecat View Post
    I also used a hac suit. It was a cheap knock-off of the hec suit. I think it actually amplified my electrical impulses. I used it as a hot spot on stand.
    LOL ....

When the time is right, let me tell you about wearable defibrillators .... LOL

Lol, I want to hear that one.

I'm just glad it doesn't have anything to do with ED.

Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast