Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3139404142 LastLast

Thread: Saddle Hunting

Luv2 is still waiting to find out what you like about the Mission platform that I asked you about ...

LOL ...

Quote Originally Posted by crookedeye View Post
    i remember years ago i had a streak of like 2000 post pretty much it had nothing to do with anything..lol JB kept trying to ruin my streak of consecative post..funny anyone still in contact with ole JB?
    The last I talked to JB was two or three year ago. He was rolling the rock uphill. He misses the old guard, and we miss him.

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp Fox View Post
    Luv2 is still waiting to find out what you like about the Mission platform that I asked you about ...

LOL ...
    nothing special its just another setup..if youre so afraid of the saddle..then dont use it.. sure the mission saddle is big..thats what the girls like..i can hunt any tree i see,, because i am a sadlle hunter

the reson im hunting the saddle is because different set ups...im going to hunt my fix stands and the saddle...and probally hunt on the ground

Quote Originally Posted by crookedeye View Post
    nothing special its just another setup..if youre so afraid of the saddle..then dont use it.. sure the mission saddle is big..thats what the girls like..i can hunt any tree i see,, because i am a sadlle hunter
    \\

ROTFLOL ....

you ever get that ar-15 done?

i think the saddle will be the ticket..thers one big ass pine tree i want to get in...its going to be a slaunder house if i can get up in the air in that thing..

bindens going to get you guys...a 900.00 dollar tax on each pistol or long rifle like they like to call it.. each gun

slauder slaughter..it all means the same thing

so far biden shut down the pipeline costing, 1000 of jobs, and letting in hundreds of foriegn imigrants... and whats to start talking to iran for some kind of peace thing...which just attack us troops..that oldman doesnt no what hes doing ..i like binden..but the old ****er shouldnt be are president

Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3139404142 LastLast