Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: For Bluecat....

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp Fox View Post
    Make sure you stop at all the gyro shops and order some devices used for measuring or maintaining orientation and angular velocity ...

Also, take a side trip to Pompeii if you can and take the naughty tour ...

And: Bring home some lapis lazuli and pics from the Coliseum, or this never happened ...
    Pics will be forthcoming. I took a picture of some nasty stuff in a bucket today. You guys can sort it out. I think they were sardines and salt but it was pretty nasty smelling.

What have the Romans ever done for us?
    Zombie Response Team

I write English not so well, but this thin string for sewing or fabric-making my funny wheel getickles. Baron von Schtupp

Buy a $7 can of Co-Cola and the sardines will go down like a spoonful of sugar...

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp Fox View Post
    Buy a $7 can of Co-Cola and the sardines will go down like a spoonful of sugar...
    LOL...

Was in Malta today, I visited the mines where Malto-Meal was first discovered. Fascinating stuff.

You know as lazy as the Ottoman's were - lounging around in their recliners, Easy Boys and Ottomans, they sure attacked a lot of Greek Islands.
    Zombie Response Team

I write English not so well, but this thin string for sewing or fabric-making my funny wheel getickles. Baron von Schtupp

Never been to Malta, unless in a prior life as a Crusader (or a serf)... Hey, it could happen.

If you ever get a chance to get back to the general area, you have to visit Topkapı Palace in Istanbul ... The freakin' Turks could make a jeweled dagger like nobody's business.

Malto-Meal ... LOL

Slipped that one past me ...

This reminds me of the time I tweeted to Stouffers a picture of the Roman salt mines from "Spartacus", and they replied that they were "continually improving our products to meet the needs of consumers ..."

Corporate PR has no soul ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12