Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Treestand Gear 2019 --official thread

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp Fox View Post
    $499 for the new LW Custom Gear hang-on stand, and you still have to hump it in and out and hang it yourself...

That will get this crowd off the couch and back on the internet ...

I do like the way they handled making the seat into a cargo platform in transit.

If I had to read one more "How do you carry your pack and stand into the woods?" threads on ArcheryTalk, I was gonna scream ...

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp Fox View Post
    I do like the way they handled making the seat into a cargo platform in transit.

If I had to read one more "How do you carry your pack and stand into the woods?" threads on ArcheryTalk, I was gonna scream ...
    if i read one more thing about the molle pack on archerytalk ..im going too....well i dont no what i'm going to do, but it isnt going to be pretty..

Well, they can't say they weren't warned now ...

I'm actually thinking about a tree saddle for mobile setups, especially a mile or two from the road.

If it wasn't so damn trendy and if I didn't have $1,000.00 invested in treestands, I'd pull the trigger on one.

Quote Originally Posted by luv2bowhunt View Post
    I'm actually thinking about a tree saddle for mobile setups, especially a mile or two from the road.

If it wasn't so damn trendy and if I didn't have $1,000.00 invested in treestands, I'd pull the trigger on one.
    at youre age? they would probaly find youre skelaton remains hanging from one of those tree saddles..putting one of those things on is a hassel,plus putting the right clip where its suppose to go

sure i would try one out when i was in my twenty's...noiw that im 41..i dont think so

Quote Originally Posted by crookedeye View Post
    at youre age? they would probaly find youre skelaton remains hanging from one of those tree saddles..putting one of those things on is a hassel,plus putting the right clip where its suppose to go
    Hey, 55 is the new 27. Or maybe it's 38 or 54. I can't remember, I have it all written down at home.
    Last edited by luv2bowhunt; 1 Week Ago at 06:58 AM. Reason: Swamp Fox is not running for President

The real question is what would the Drury's do? I would listen to them....and then do the opposite. Those guys are afraid of the luv2 public land challenge. They are not even half the hunters that The Hunting Public guys are. They're the real deal.

Quote Originally Posted by luv2bowhunt View Post
    Hey, 55 is the new 27. Or maybe it's 38 or 54. I can't remember, I have it all written down at home.
    9mm!

Oh, wait...wrong argument. Never mind. Carry on.
    Don't go ninja-in' nobody don't need ninja-in'.
    - Diemon Dave

Quote Originally Posted by DParker View Post
    9mm!

Oh, wait...wrong argument. Never mind. Carry on.

The "N" stands for knowledge ...

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast