Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: how to condition calls

how to condition calls

this is a quiz, ill be doing these for the next couple months..how do you condition a slate, crystal, glass or a frictionite and a aluminumnum pot calls??plus the one everyone wants is the copper over slate ?? i believe each call should be condition differently

plus its starting to look like trump isnt a russian spy after all...i had my suspicions....

40 million tax payer dollars later Trump isnt working for the kremlin..im glad are elected officials are working hard for us

LOL ...

I've only had two aluminum calls --one box and one pot---and the box sounded like shit. It was one of the first ones to come out, in graphite and acrylic, so maybe they've gotten better. LOL ...I conditioned it by rubbing it with river rock ...At least I assume it got rubbed by river rock after I chunked it into the Bullpasture River. I was scouting in anticipation for some of you knuckleheads coming to hunt forest chickens, deer and bear in the big woods for the Blue-Gray Bow Hunt and things weren't going so well ---- The turkeys weren't responding, and neither were any of you ... LOL

If you and I ever hunt together, I'll show you a trick where you rub some cooking oil or BBQ/brats/hamburger grease on your slates ... Don't try it til I get out there, though ...

I just scratch up my aluminum pot with sandpaper.

I use a Dobie on slate calls and a stone or sandpaper on glass and crystal. Sandpaper will work on slate calls, too, but I try not to use sandpaper on slate for fear of taking off too much from a favorite call.

the blue gray bow hunt,.sounds fun

It would have been ...If anyone had shown up ... LOL

Beautiful country, no gun-hunting pressure, good timing, decent camp food, excellent jokes and puns ...

It could have been epic.

phukers never shown up though did they? son of a bitches..

heading out in 2 weeks to pursue one of the smartest birds of all time..the turkey has the brain the size of a pea, and he keeps out smartinjg me.

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp Fox View Post
    It would have been ...If anyone had shown up ... LOL

Beautiful country, no gun-hunting pressure, good timing, decent camp food, excellent jokes and puns ...

It could have been epic.
    sounds like one of my old football partys..

Quote Originally Posted by crookedeye View Post

heading out in 2 weeks to pursue one of the smartest birds of all time..the turkey has the brain the size of a pea, and he keeps out smartinjg me.

LOL ... Don't let the bastards grind you down ....

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by crookedeye View Post

LOL...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast