Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: In Memoriam ...

we all smile and say which arrows is whos...them are good days.

Quote Originally Posted by crookedeye View Post
    thats the first thing i do is check out the arrows. my other buddy says its only a matter of time before there talking about the arrow i shot...im like Phuck you

You're pretty Irish for a Polack ...

jimmy was his name..a very good friend

we used to talk on are walkie takies..turkey hunting.. man i miss that guy.

that guy could drink me underneath a table

we used to talk on are walkie takies..turkey hunting.. man i miss that guy.

Do you ever think he's still on the walkie thinking, "Oh, man, thank God. Blessed silence." ?

jimmy was all about a pot of coffee...i was like dude lets go..he always had to have his thermkos filled up..if his thermoas wasnt filled by 5 30am we wernt going turking hunting..he had this freakin coffe jar that had to be filled..

A lot of times if you miss flydown, you can just wait a couple of hours and miss when they want to come to your calls, too.

So it doesn't really matter when you get out there....

Also, I've got a lot of good tunes to play at a funeral, if you want to hear them ...

i never new roy billy. i forget who he was but i remember the pig hunt days where roy was always mention and he was kinda a guy that i liked because of you..it was like if he new billy he was a friend of mine..i had friend that died 3 or 4 years ago craziest thing in the world. i miss my buddy to this day..
    Roy was the man that owned the ranch where we held the Texas pig hunts, he charged us nothing and went out of his way to see that we had a great hunt, he was in his 50's and caught a viral infection and couldn't beat it, it fought for about three weeks before he died. He was a strong healthy man before he caught the infection, it took him down fast. I've never met a nicer more generous person in m life. It's such a shame. I don't remember how to put up pics on here, maybe Dave, Jon, or someone who hunted there could put some up.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast