Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Sausage.

Crookedeye, all I want to know is who is the "we" you referred to in your post, come clean now, did you get married??? If you did we demand about a dozen pics of both of you!!!!

dont worry billy im still loyal to you.. didnt you get those pics i sent you???

i could of swore i sent a coulpe pics youre way...maybe not though

Didn't get any pics, you musta fergot.

Quote Originally Posted by billy b View Post
    Crookedeye, all I want to know is who is the "we" you referred to in your post, come clean now, did you get married??? If you did we demand about a dozen pics of both of you!!!!
    It's prolly just his brother ....Who won't cough up his pierogi recipe, I should mention once again.

Quote Originally Posted by billy b View Post
    The happy couple stopped by to say goodnight to the guests just before retiring for the evening.

It was a short honeymoon because CE had to be back at work on Monday, but the pair has plans to visit Hawaii, Europe or Florida, depending on what the wife says.

brother inlaw.. my next big feat is going to be summer sausage..

You can't make summer sausage in now though. You'll need to wait until June 21st.
    Zombie Response Team

I write English not so well, but this thin string for sewing or fabric-making my funny wheel getickles. Baron von Schtupp

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234