Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sausage.

i need to get one more elk hunt out of me..

Pretty sure my backpacking days are behind me. Maybe a personal trainer in her 20's could work on my abs, but my knees are (almost) gone.

Horse camp would work.

Or we could try to raise WildBob. Sweet-talk him and pretend like we're his friends. Wrangle an invite.

Pretty sure he just sneaks up on them in an antelope suit and smacks them in the head with a sledgehammer.

you weenie.. ok i guess youre out..

weres dano when you need him..

swwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss swwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwssssswwsssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssszzzzz

--PuDgie tHe cAt

I think that means she thinks I deserve more respect, but she's moved on to the desk and requested that I don't ask stupid questions ...

Quote Originally Posted by crookedeye View Post
    i need to learn a little bit more about the collagen casing.. can you twist them into links??
    I haven't had any problems doing that with them. I just can't tell you how they compare with natural casings. But follow the instructions they come with and they work fine.
    Don't go ninja-in' nobody don't need ninja-in'.
    - Diemon Dave

If you started to take riding lessons this spring, you'd be ready in two years. Save your knees ... LOL

Quote Originally Posted by DParker View Post
    I haven't had any problems doing that with them. I just can't tell you how they compare with natural casings. But follow the instructions they come with and they work fine.
    instructions?!!! what does that mean

what is "curing" seasoning for? you only need to put that in if you smoke youre sausage right? if you grill them at a hotter temp you dont need any curing ..is that correct??

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast