Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey, Swamp-dude...

Quote Originally Posted by bluecat View Post
    You should have asked about tracts of land. Dealbreaker.
    Quote Originally Posted by DParker View Post
    That's the one I want to hear.

LOL ....

Quote Originally Posted by bluecat View Post
    It would take most of that to detail his Bronco - shell casings, varmint parts, pulleys, Harris Teeter receipts with bogus phone numbers on the back, cat toys, old Field and Stream magazines, worn out whisker biscuits, photographs of Luv2 in his flannel shirt, remnants of cooler projects, half-eaten rotten liverwurst sandwich wedged between the seats, trigger mechanism to a Remington 870, a 1976 Bass Pro catalog with some long johns circled, a slightly used picture of Eva Shockey stapled to the visor, door handle to the left rear passenger door, broken bag of Friskies accompanied by mouse droppings, a burlap bag with something still moving in it, duct tape, 8-track tapes of Jethro Tull used to plug the rusted hole in the floor, a well-worn Members Only jacket used to keep the sun off the empty minnow bucket with crispy minnow remnants attached to the sides, two parking tickets, one moving violation for going 35 miles under the speed limit and excessive exhaust and a warning for having a folding lawn chair as a driver's seat, vise-grips holding the dashboard to the frame, can of WD-40 rolling around, Pat Boone cassette tape with the tape pulled out and wrapped around a dog-eared cardboard box containing Spaghettios and Cornnuts.

I just re-read this.

Fact check: Spooky true. ...

I'd say someone has been taking notes to wind up with 98% accuracy like that ... And it's not 99% only because '95 Broncos don't have rear doors, LOL

But I will say I have the handle to the *driver's* door in there somewhere ...

Too funny. After rereading that after posting, I did recall your Bronco only had two doors but it was too late, Tex already responded. I figured for the other 2 people on here it was pretty close. Those drones are nice though aren't they?
    Zombie Response Team

I write English not so well, but this thin string for sewing or fabric-making my funny wheel getickles. Baron von Schtupp

I was laughing so damn hard when I was crafting that, that it almost didn't matter if I posted it or not. lol
    Zombie Response Team

I write English not so well, but this thin string for sewing or fabric-making my funny wheel getickles. Baron von Schtupp

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12