Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New pooch

My SIL gave me one of those Instant Pot multi-function cookers for Christmas, so I think pressure cooking is going to be my next experiment in squirrely deliciousness.
    Don't go ninja-in' nobody don't need ninja-in'.
    - Diemon Dave

I don't know about all that new-fangled cauldronry --- All I know is I sorta enjoy the layer of excitement keeping a eye on that rocker, never knowing if I'm about to blow a hole in the ceiling.

There is a bit of a thrill factor associated with it.

The Instant Pot is just an electric pressure cooker with some smarts for automatic time and temperature control, and the ability to cook with or without pressure. That combination makes it really flexible and simplifies a lot of things. The first thing I did was make yogurt (the wife eats it every day, so she volunteered to be my Guinea pig). Pour in 1/2 gallon of milk, press a button and it will scald the milk. When that's done it beeps. Take off the lid and drop a spoonful of starter culture in. Replace the lid and press another button. 8 hours later you have 2 qts of plain yogurt. So easy even I can do it.

I thought they were a silly gimmick at first. But the more I get to know it the more sense it makes.
    - Diemon Dave

speaking of pressure cookers i cooked some wings in 8 minutes then put some franks hot sause, molasses, and butter on them....then under the broiler for 5 minutes..you talk about good.

billy dont believe all this new"tecnolgy"stuff..with my new pressure cooker and Dparkers french tickler adue cooker, things have come a long way..

[QUOTE=crookedeye;57569]billy dont believe all this new"tecnolgy"stuff..with my new pressure cooker and Dparkers french tickler adue cooker, things have come a long way] things did come a long way and are headed for the terlet!!!!

LOL ...

Hilarious. Send more dog pics please.
    Zombie Response Team

I write English not so well, but this thin string for sewing or fabric-making my funny wheel getickles. Baron von Schtupp

Quote Originally Posted by bluecat View Post
    Hilarious. Send more dog pics please.
    My beer gut makes a great pillow. (Full size at: https://i.imgur.com/L9mK80A.jpg)

She was worn out from the stress of having guys with jackhammers tearing up our family room floor in order to repair the hot water pipe that sprung a leak under the foundation last week. (Full size at: https://i.imgur.com/2JBjpyr.jpg)
    - Diemon Dave

Love those pics. Sorry about your floor. Damn.
    Zombie Response Team

I write English not so well, but this thin string for sewing or fabric-making my funny wheel getickles. Baron von Schtupp

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast