Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: JUST WHEN YOU THINK YOU KNOW EVERYTHING, GOD

As a teenager my best friend’s Dad made his own deer cart out of old ladder stands drilled and bolted together. The axle came off a garden cart he had towed behind his lawn tractor. The wheels were bicycle tires complete with bicycle hand brakes that he rigged to be able to lock. Imagine a rickshaw for deer with a 4-point safety harness attached so you could be hands free at times. That contraption was ugly but effective in the Adirondacks where we used to hunt.
    Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them.

Ephesians 5:11

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp Fox View Post
    When I was more regularly hunting in the mountains, I was trying to figure out how to put a brake system on a cart.

Never got very far with it, but....
    there's a shocker
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Lol

the buck i shot this year went the totally opposite way i wanted it to run..im no spring chicken anymore..my brotherlaw was cutting his deer in the woods that morning so i had no help... like he was going to be a big help anyhow...lol..it was tough..but fun at the same time, i figured i had all morning.i still got it! the more i dragged it... the better i felt. i told myself i can still do this..

it was a pain in the ass!!

its funny how dragging a deer out of the woods can be so satisfying but a bitch at the same time..

its funny i drug that thing threw thickets and deadfalls out to a trail where i could use a cart ..and then my buddys show up..they all had there hands in there pockets..funny ..o well,,i guess the card games are fun..my brotherlaw is the only one that gives an effort.

then my buddys ask me why am i so pissed off all the time..

i shouldnt bitch to much about my buddys ...once we got it on the cart it was smooth sailing.. they were like this is easy...

thats what friends are for....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast