Thread: 2018 Buck Thread

2018 Buck Thread

From what I've seen, camera light is no good about 15 -30 minutes before shooting light is no good, depending on the camera, the weather, and the location.

Imagine passing this buck up twice because it couldn't be video'd, and then boofing the third shot ... And getting a fourth chance!

Jason Carter passed on shooting this buck twice, then missed it once, before finally killing it on Sept. 21, 2018 in Alamance County, NC.

https://www.carolinasportsman.com/details.php?id=15401

Deer season: It's back, I guess ... LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp Fox View Post
    From what I've seen, camera light is no good about 15 -30 minutes before shooting light is no good, depending on the camera, the weather, and the location.

Imagine passing this buck up twice because it couldn't be video'd, and then boofing the third shot ... And getting a fourth chance!
    I wish I had a nickle for every buck like that I passed up cause the camera man wasn't ready or a topless supermodel kept getting in the frame.
    Zombie Response Team

I write English not so well, but this thin string for sewing or fabric-making my funny wheel getickles. Baron von Schtupp

Quote Originally Posted by bluecat View Post
    I wish I had a nickle for every buck like that I passed up cause the camera man wasn't ready or a topless supermodel kept getting in the frame.
    "I wouldn't have no money or nothin'....I'm just sayin', I don't like the fake boobs."

~ Larry The Cable Guy
    Don't go ninja-in' nobody don't need ninja-in'.
    - Diemon Dave