Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CWD in Pa

Jon I hope for your sake they don't find it over there. I expect a complete mess here next season and already, all the rednecks in our company that hunt say they have no intention of abiding by any new restrictions with the spinal column or brains. They just aren't going to listen to anything that comes from the PGC.

I heard a story from a guy who was sitting with his family at a bonfire at night, and a doe stumbled into the firelight and just stood there between 2 chairs and stared at the fire. They shot it and called the PGC. I never heard what the test results were but I can only imagine.
    Last edited by luv2bowhunt; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:04 PM. Reason: Where's Swamp Fox to expound on this subject?

I heard a story where a group of hunters seen a doe in the firelight meowing like a cat, then layed down by the fire and staired at each hunter then got up and walked backwards into the woods never to been seen again..

Quote Originally Posted by crookedeye View Post
    I heard a story where a group of hunters seen a doe in the firelight meowing like a cat, then layed down by the fire and staired at each hunter then got up and walked backwards into the woods never to been seen again..
    Wait, I heard that story but I was told the doe moon walked back to the edge of the woods and then did jazz hands and said "mammy".

I heard they later found out that they'd actually seen the ghost of a doe that died in a car wreck in 1957. Then the they made s'mores, did each other's hair and talked about boys.
    Don't go ninja-in' nobody don't need ninja-in'.
    - Diemon Dave

All of you have strayed off-topic with ridiculous stories and nonsense. You are all on double secret probation until further notice. We can't have that sort of good-nature fun and ribbing on an archery site.
    Zombie Response Team

I write English not so well, but this thin string for sewing or fabric-making my funny wheel getickles. Baron von Schtupp

Quote Originally Posted by DParker View Post
    I heard they later found out that they'd actually seen the ghost of a doe that died in a car wreck in 1957. Then the they made s'mores, did each other's hair and talked about boys.
    Due to the extremely funny comment, I'm going to allow this one. But only this one.
    Zombie Response Team

I write English not so well, but this thin string for sewing or fabric-making my funny wheel getickles. Baron von Schtupp

LOL ...

Check the records: The Venn diagram possibilities with all sorts of authentic outdoor gibberish are amazing.

Mountain lions
    Coyotes
    Raccoons walking around during the day!

Mass hysteria ...

Joe's alright ...

Not terribly alarming, since these cases occurred in areas where CWD had already been detected...and likely came from breeding operations...but still...

https://tpwd.texas.gov/newsmedia/rel...ce=govdelivery
    Don't go ninja-in' nobody don't need ninja-in'.
    - Diemon Dave

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12