Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best 3D deer target

Quote Originally Posted by luv2bowhunt View Post
    Well if I'm reading that site correctly, it's $69.00 plus shipping for a repair kit. Or spend another $100.00 for a better target and buy a repair kit for it later on.

....or just be like alot of other guys and never practice.

Yeah. I would think going the primo repair route would only make sense if you had a primo target to begin with.

I noticed Lancaster carries a lot of R&W targets. I've never shot one but the price is right and there might be more acceptable sizes compared to Rinehart. (I haven't studied many of the Rinehart bucks.) R&W has a medium buck under budget and a large buck slightly over (Lancaster prices).

A quick Google search shows that for a backyard target, guys like them. The knock against them is arrows need lube until the target breaks in a little and pulling gets easier.

I'll just throw this out there since we're talking about Gerry-rigging things. I doubt it will help this particular target since there's not much material to work with, but I bet it might help with a different decoy with more surface area, or a different kind of failure.

Lexel is an artificial rubber caulk adhesive that flexes and is waterproof, among other benefits. It's said to be able to stick to almost anything. I was going to use it for a fishing gear project but decided to go in a different and unfortunately more expensive direction.

http://www.sashco.com/products/lexel/

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp Fox View Post
    since we're talking about Gerry-rigging things.

via GIPHY

camofire has rinhart targets at a good price today...just a blemish on them..

I like the Rinehart cubes I have ... A lot. Those are some steals on Camofire.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123