Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hello

i dont no who's in charge of the points system..but i think like 2 yrs ago the spread sheet of who was on what teams and points were allowed and this and that was remarkable..there were lines dashes and columes everywhere ...it was quite impressive..

I think it scrolled, too.

DParker did the score-keeping for a number of years, and Bluecat has been doing it the last several.

Hats off to them!

I demand to see my points ranking after week 1.

LOL...We're actually heading into Week 5, considering we start August 15, in honor of early openers in California and SC and possibly elsewhere. But we haven't had any Californians here since ArcheryWorld and I'm not in hunting mode yet either, and we lost the two or three other South Carolina hunters that we had, so the whole scoring calendar thing is kinda casual right now.

There is still some wiggle room for late sign-ups. If KGB (LOL---I mean JGB) wants in and we can get two more guys, I can hold a late draft.

Quote Originally Posted by crookedeye View Post
    i dont no who's in charge of the points system..but i think like 2 yrs ago the spread sheet of who was on what teams and points were allowed and this and that was remarkable..there were lines dashes and columes everywhere ...it was quite impressive..
    That was DP. It was impressive.

I'm like, "just the facts ma'm, just the facts."
    I write English not so well, but this thin string for sewing or fabric-making my funny wheel getickles. Baron von Schtupp

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp Fox View Post
    LOL...We're actually heading into Week 5, considering we start August 15, in honor of early openers in California and SC and possibly elsewhere. But we haven't had any Californians here since ArcheryWorld and I'm not in hunting mode yet either, and we lost the two or three other South Carolina hunters that we had, so the whole scoring calendar thing is kinda casual right now.

There is still some wiggle room for late sign-ups. If KGB (LOL---I mean JGB) wants in and we can get two more guys, I can hold a late draft.
    Well I guess I'll hope a good stiff wind out of the south west blows two more crazy guys in here......

I'll goose the sign-up thread or put out a call for new victims...er, volunteers...when I get a second.

We used to have a bunch of people from Ohio on here but I think they all got into model railroading or something, so we never see them anymore.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123