Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rabbit Hunt for Swampy

Quote Originally Posted by bluecat View Post
    Looks a hare high.

That's not bunny.

But +4 anyway.

DParker, thanks for sharing your post about the rabbit on the rotisserie. That looks like a great way to cook one up.

When I was a kid, my old man used to love putting a whole fryer on the rotisserie over some Kings-ford and cooking it most of the afternoon. I remember the sound of that old motor grinding on and the pop of him cracking open another ice cold can of Bud like it was yesterday!

I just got a new grill for Father's Day this year and I've been thinking about ordering a rotisserie for it for a while now, this just gave me the perfect excuse to make that order. On another but related note; I make a mean Gyro meat from a venison and pork mix that everyone seems to really like, but the original recipe calls for cooking the loaf of meat on a rotisserie. Since I don't have one now, I just grill the loaf indirectly on the grill, and it comes out good....but I'd really like to try it on the rotisserie to see if it improves the final product. So there's support to get that rotisserie ordered up!

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Bob View Post
    I just got a new grill for Father's Day this year and I've been thinking about ordering a rotisserie for it for a while now, this just gave me the perfect excuse to make that order.
    I'm always happy to help other people spend their money.
    Don't go ninja-in' nobody don't need ninja-in'.
    - Diemon Dave

Mmmm, gyros...

I've heard the Turkish version-- "doner" or "doner kabab" (mit Umlaut uber das "O")-- is the most popular fast food in Germany these days. True story. Auf Wiedersehen bratwurst und currywurst.

And this may or may not be true: In Africa they have a version they serve with tsetse sauce.

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp Fox View Post
    Mmmm, gyros...

I've heard the Turkish version-- "doner" or "doner kabab" (mit Umlaut uber das "O")-- is the most popular fast food in Germany these days. True story. Auf Wiedersehen bratwurst und currywurst.

And this may or may not be true: In Africa they have a version they serve with tsetse sauce.
    WTF are you talking about???? You lost me....

So I take it you're not a gyro fan?

No, I love gyros.

The Africa thing was a play on tzatziki sauce...Thanks for making me explain the joke because THAT ALWAYS makes it funnier...LOL

"Thanks for making me explain the joke because THAT ALWAYS makes it funnier...LOL"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12