Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: H.R.38 - Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act of 2017

Quote Originally Posted by DParker View Post
    Just let me know what kind of cake you like so I can buy enough box mix to completely cover the file.
    No need. I'll be a law abiding citizen observant to the laws of the state I happen to be in when the $hit hits the fan.

I'll leave my weapon at home in VA and take my chances that no crazy mf'ers mess with me, mine or John Q. Public who unknowingly are acting as human shields around me. If they do mess with me I'll wave the rainbow flag I carry in my wallet and ask nicely to be spared from the mayhem and murder. If that doesn't work, I guess I'll just die and hopefully never see them again.
    Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them.

Ephesians 5:11

Unfortunately, Chinese throwing stars are not an option, either.

But you probably already knew that...LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Peck View Post
    No need. I'll be a law abiding citizen observant to the laws of the state I happen to be in when the $hit hits the fan.

I'll leave my weapon at home in VA and take my chances that no crazy mf'ers mess with me, mine or John Q. Public who unknowingly are acting as human shields around me. If they do mess with me I'll wave the rainbow flag I carry in my wallet and ask nicely to be spared from the mayhem and murder. If that doesn't work, I guess I'll just die and hopefully never see them again.
    Don't forget to tell the nice officer about your accident.

Don't go ninja-in' nobody don't need ninja-in'.
    - Diemon Dave

Check out the top entry especially.

If your results come up like mine, a lot of people need a lot of things explained to them...LOL

Beam me up, Scotty!

https://www.google.com/search?q=guns...hrome&ie=UTF-8

I really lucked out marrying into law enforcement, I used to be in the same situation as Bob when I drove to and from Mass. Now, we both wear a holster for one of my 40's and switch back and forth when we are in and out of states I am not legal to carry in. Since she has HR218 covering her in EVERY state, she wears the gun in the states I can't and I wear it in the states I can.
    Especially when on the motorcycle because we really have no cage protection from fools and you just never know. I haven't had any reason to draw my weapon BUT if the situation should ever present itself, I sure feel better being legally armed than not.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345