Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Bowhunting Blinds Chat Thread

Quote Originally Posted by DParker View Post
    Is this a good place for a joke about a girl I went out with once in high school?
    It depends...All humor has some basis in truth and personal experience, but if it's the joke I'm thinking of, it's a little rude...LOL

Quote Originally Posted by bluecat View Post
    I bet they don't have two years of intense research and development into that cushion like Mike Lindell does.
    This reminds me of a joke about the similarities between a fat girl and a moped.

So, in one thread, in two posts, we've found a use for your My Pillow AND lined up tomorrow's Joke Of The Day...I'd say that's a lot of accomplished today, and we should all grab a beer to celebrate...

Quote Originally Posted by DParker View Post
    Is this a good place for a joke about a girl I went out with once in high school?
    Do you know of a better place?
    I believe in unicorns.

I should say "another use" unless you've already shot it to oblivion with broadheads...

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp Fox View Post
    I should say "another use" unless you've already shot it to oblivion with broadheads...
    Good call. Yes, they are perfect for Magnus Bullheads. And with the "buy one get 3 free" offer going on right now, how can you not get one?
    I believe in unicorns.

Do you know of a better place?
    "In the booth, in the back, in the corner, in the dark."

Don't go ninja-in' nobody don't need ninja-in'.
    - Diemon Dave

I'll be wearing a purple tutu.
    I believe in unicorns.

i really like the wild thing pack..i take off the two side panels and use it like that , i can strap my bow, chair, decoys,calls,subway sandwich and a coke..you wouldnt think it would make it lighter with the two panels left off but it does..

i have the magnus chair one also which is pretty nice.

also one of those bungee blinds pretty good for when youre on the move alot for bowhunting,just not as conceled as a hub blind..

That Bungee Blind is somewhat interesting.

While looking into it, I came across this on a Pa. hunting forum...(I know: What are the chances?)

...you would have to rig it so that it covers all 4 sides plus the top to be legal for turkey(see turkey section in book),

That seemed weird, so I dug up an old article in a Pa. newspaper:

[...]

First, to dispel a few persistent myths, there are no Pennsylvania regulations requiring blinds used by deer hunters to completely surround the hunter, or mandating the blind include a roof. In fact, Game Commission spokesman Jerry Feaser said there are very few rules regarding blinds and virtually none regarding archery hunters.

[...]

Exceptions include a stipulation during firearms deer, bear and elk seasons mandating that 100 square inches of blaze-orange material be displayed within 15 feet of the blind and visible 360 degrees. Turkey hunters can't use natural materials to construct a blind, the blind must completely obscure view of the turkey hunter from all sides and above, and when fluorescent orange is required in the fall seasons at least 100 square inches must be placed within 15 feet of the blind and visible from all angles. For waterfowl hunters, the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service bans the use of sink blinds.

Archers, however, can hide themselves however and wherever they see fit.

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/h...ersion=pgevoke

Bold and highlighting mine.

What's up with those Pennsylvania goobers?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast