Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3272808182

Thread: Official Joke of the Day Thread

Your efforts with the Jefferson's are not lost on us. We appreciate your dedication and your creative wit.

I write English not so well, but this thin string for sewing or fabric-making my funny wheel getickles. Baron von Schtupp

So I have that going for me, which is nice...

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp Fox View Post
    "Look at me, I'm borderline obese!"
    I write English not so well, but this thin string for sewing or fabric-making my funny wheel getickles. Baron von Schtupp

I figured that the 38 guests would appreciate that one.

Dress sizes go up to 38?

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp Fox View Post
    Dress sizes go up to 38?
    Have you seen some of the land wha....er...pin-up girls that bluecat has posted?
    Don't go ninja-in' nobody don't need ninja-in'.
    - Diemon Dave

Don't make me do it. I'll turn this thread around.

A mechanic was removing a cylinder head from the motor of a Harley motorcycle when he spotted a well-known heart surgeon in his shop. The surgeon was there waiting for the service manager to come take a look at his bike.

The mechanic shouted across the garage, "Hey Doc can I ask you a question?"

The surgeon, a bit surprised, walked over to the mechanic working on the motorcycle.

The mechanic straightened up, wiped his hands on a rag and asked, "So Doc, look at this engine. I open its heart, take valves out, fix'em, put 'em back in, and when I finish, it works just like new. So how come I get such a small salary and you get the really big bucks, when you and I are doing basically the same work?

The surgeon paused, smiled and leaned over, whispering to the mechanic....."Try doing it with the engine running!"

Way out in backwoods Nebraska, a man's wife went into labor in the middle of the night. Their son went to fetch the doctor, who arrived just in time.

To keep the nervous father-to-be busy, the doctor handed him a lantern and said, "Here, you hold this high so I can see what I'm doing."

Amidst a lot of cursing and shrieking, the doctor delivered a health baby boy.

The father was relieved, but the woman still seemed upset and agitated, so the doctor apologized for all the cursing and shrieking.

"No, No!" yelled the woman. "I'm having another one!"

Sure enough, within minutes the doc had delivered another baby.

"Now don't be in a great hurry to be putting down that lantern, young man! It seems there's yet another!" cried the doctor, as a third baby began to appear.

The new father grabbed his chest in bewilderment and yelled, "Do ya reckon they're attracted to the light?!?"

Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3272808182