Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Electric Mountain Bike

LOL .... Another classic, I'd say ...

Good to see you, Jon!

I couldn't find anything about the QuietCat Ranger 1000 until I stumbled on this gem, which is awesomely helpful for all the hunters not speaking english but wanting sweet riding in the wilderness that can't be compared to walking, especially with necessary gear and many yards/metres of chlllenging terrain. It is especially important that the the is chief among the features.

If you like to pray over your deceased buck in an harsh and too wide open filed or just like to ride across flat land in a lickety split saving time and sweat these awesome bikes make for perfect. And if you must explore over hills and small mountains you will find much relief!

https://ebikegeneration.com/blogs/ne...bikes-for-2019

Engrish is more hard
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp Fox View Post
    I couldn't find anything about the QuietCat Ranger 1000 until I stumbled on this gem, which is awesomely helpful for all the hunters not speaking english but wanting sweet riding in the wilderness that can't be compared to walking, especially with necessary gear and many yards/metres of chlllenging terrain. It is especially important that the the is chief among the features.

If you like to pray over your deceased buck in an harsh and too wide open filed or just like to ride across flat land in a lickety split saving time and sweat these awesome bikes make for perfect. And if you must explore over hills and small mountains you will find much relief!

https://ebikegeneration.com/blogs/ne...bikes-for-2019
    I think I know what Swampy does in his free time now.
    Zombie Response Team

I write English not so well, but this thin string for sewing or fabric-making my funny wheel getickles. Baron von Schtupp

It's not really free time ... Everyone should have a side gig or three these days ....

My elevator sales pitch to internet forums, social media platforms and outdoor websites when looking for freelance work:

"You want a content contributor? I got your content contributor right here ... [grabbing motion]"

Got the bike, finally! Looks to be the ticket. Seems to drag my fat ass with only the motor at 20mph for as long as I want to sit.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Very cool, now the big question is, does the camo on the bike match your hunting clothes?
    Zombie Response Team

I write English not so well, but this thin string for sewing or fabric-making my funny wheel getickles. Baron von Schtupp

Quote Originally Posted by bluecat View Post
    Very cool, now the big question is, does the camo on the bike match your hunting clothes?
    I've never really been a matched camo guy. I wear what's in the bin, wash it and wear it again. Deer don't care
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Jon, you know me better than that! I was joking.

Will that thing go up hills?
    Zombie Response Team

It's impressive how far battery technology has come (and will be even more so before long). Is that your phone mounted on the handlebars, or something else?

ETA: Never mind. I went back to your previous post and saw that the package you went with includes a GPS mount, which is what I'm now assuming that is.

ETA2: Never mind my previous never mind. After checking out the company's website I now see that it's not a GPS unit, but a bike information display (odometer, speedometer, battery charge level, etc.)
    Don't go ninja-in' nobody don't need ninja-in'.
    - Diemon Dave

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast