Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Electric Mountain Bike

Let's take it to the Music Thread, 'cause I would challenge that statement ... LOL ...

if i see a hill, im going to climb it with my own 2 foots..electric bikes...what have we become?

Pretty soon, you won't need binoculars anymore ...

The world is getting smaller.

Quote Originally Posted by crookedeye View Post
    look at that seat! theres no way Jons fat ass will we able to fit on that seat..plus you no the gears are going to strip out the first hill he takes,, lol
    He's right you know!
    I had to buy a bigger seat, I'm a fat ass

Swampy, I sold the natgear 4wheeler and have a side by side now but i really want another 4wheeler, the sxs is far too big to get into the woods.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by bluecat View Post
    Jon, you know me better than that! I was joking.

Will that thing go up hills?
    I know it'll climb bumps, we don't have hills where I live!
    As far as mid hub vs rear hub, the mid hub machines are much better in the hills than rear hub. The rear hub machines can get you home if you break a chain however.
    My son does a lot of mountain biking, I'm going to go join him and kill myself just to see if it's ok in the hills. I'll report back if able
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Awesome wheels Jon!! How many miles to do you have on it yet? It is a totally different feeling riding an ebike compared to a standard bike. I love mine, don't know what I'd do without it anymore. I really like it for setting up and tearing down stands/ladder sticks. I can do without it just fine hunting if I feel like walking, but for hauling gear it is irreplaceable.

You'd be surprised how steep a grade you can go up without having to pedal.

I was too cheap to buy a new cart, I just made a way to attach my deer carrier to the bike rack.

[IMG][/IMG]

I like to hear what guys are doing with theirs.
    I have only 3 miles on mine so, I'll learn more as time goes on. Looking forward to using it to get to locations that others won't go because they are too lazy to walk that far.
    have you pulled a deer out of the woods with that cart yet?
    I hauled around a few bags of corn on mine to see what it felt like, seems to not bother the bike a bit.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I have not pulled a deer out yet. Should have the last 2 years, long sad stories. Anyway, pulled a couple grandkids around together, worked great. I think you will find using the peddle assist, it will pull darn near anything the cart can handle.

Last year I did pull 3 tree stands, 2 sets of ladder sticks, and a backpack full of cameras out on the cart together. It was 1 1/2 miles of steady uphill grade and I only had to peddle along at one spot.

I got to the gate where the logging road comes out to the main dirt road and a guy was parked there ready to walk in. He sees me go by with this giant load of gear and says "dayumm". LOL
    Last edited by luv2bowhunt; 1 Week Ago at 12:36 PM. Reason: Swamp Fox is a member of BLM

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast