Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: What Dimension is This?--The Loony Zone

Quote Originally Posted by crookedeye View Post
    i felt closer to God that day.
    How high up in the tree was your stand?
    Don't go ninja-in' nobody don't need ninja-in'.
    - Diemon Dave

lol,

Was any of the shrubbery burning?
    Zombie Response Team

I write English not so well, but this thin string for sewing or fabric-making my funny wheel getickles. Baron von Schtupp

i know 6 plus 3 is 8 and Jack columbus discovered america plus i speak english.. these kids now days i just want everything legal..thats why were not iran or germany or turkey or cuba.. were the land of the free home of the brave motherf##kers we dont follow.. we lead..TRUMP. TRUMP. make america great again..

I overheard a conversation yesterday in which a girl was talking about flying across the country and when she left and when she landed and what time it was back home ... "So if I'm not in the air for eight hours, what happened to the other three hours?" --- Or something like that. I had to tune it out for the sake of my own sanity. It went on for about half an hour, with three people trying to explain it to her. No one ever got through, LOL.

You didn't tell her about the Bermuda Triangle?
    Zombie Response Team

I write English not so well, but this thin string for sewing or fabric-making my funny wheel getickles. Baron von Schtupp

LOL ... I badly wanted to say something, but I figured I'd say something badly ... So I just kept my mouth shut.

She probably just didn't want to be late for a protest march.
    Zombie Response Team

i know 6 plus 3 is 8 and Jack columbus discovered america plus i speak english.. these kids now days i just want everything legal..thats why were not iran or germany or turkey or cuba.. were the land of the free home of the brave motherf##kers we dont follow.. we lead..TRUMP. TRUMP. make america great again..

Incorrect. You're thinking of Jacqueline LaLane, who --- once she had discovered America--- married into the McNally family. However, because of systemic American racism and sentiments like "No Scots Need Apply" she quickly decided that with French blood and a Scottish name―- plus all the patriarchy―-she was royally screwed to make her way in the world.

She was particularly adamant that she didn’t want any son of hers growing up to be a groundskeeper like her cousin Willy. (Not that there's anything wrong with that.) Willy had had a hard life, and so had all his family, going back to the times of his ancestors, one of whom was a bastard child of Henry VIII raised in Boulogne, which is where baloney comes from, I believe, and also some herring.

So, anyway, from the moment Jacq and her husband conceived their son Rand (no one knows exactly how), they were determined to emphasize the importance of strategic marriages and good bloodlines to him throughout his life. Apparently, the message took. Rand McNally met Charles Atlas at a San Francisco fundraiser one fabulous summer night and was instantly smitten. Though there was no chance of producing children, everyone agreed they certainly had the RIGHT to have children, even though neither one of them had a womb.

It didn’t matter. The two were meant for each other and cartographic history was made the first time Rand McNally rode Atlas.

Anytime you need to no anything else, just ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp Fox View Post
    ...cartographic history was made the first time Rand McNally rode Atlas.
    Was that when he shrugged?
    - Diemon Dave

LOL ...

I believe that was later in the relationship, when --while on their honeymoon road trip through the western United States---Rand, who was driving, declared, "I knew I should have taken that left turn at Albuquerque!"

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp Fox View Post
    Rand, who was driving, declared, "I knew I should have taken that left turn at Albuquerque!"
    What a maroon.
    - Diemon Dave

Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast