Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: 'Swampy's Swap Shop and Daily Classifieds Show'

I'm sure somebody can find a project that this would be just the ticket for: It's an a mounting rail you can use to attach, detach, swap out, and adjust all sorts of stuff on: rod holders, fishfinder mounts, lights, a shooting rest, you name it. Ram, Scotty and anybody who works with rigging stuff on kayaks, boats, ATVs etc. will make stuff for it. If you can dream up how to put a t-bolt mount on something, you can figure out how to mount it to this and give yourself quick-disconnect capability if you want it.

If I had a shooting house, vehicle or treestand I wanted to shoot critters at night from, I'd be mounting some kick-ass lights on this rail monyonna, as they say. I have mounted these on boats and on coolers that go in boats so I could mount spotlights, even jerry-rigged navigation and "cockpit" lights.

I have 2, unused, with the mounting hardware. They are slightly too big for what I have an immediate need for, and I've just been hanging on to them thinking a project would strike me, but so far there's nothing I have time for. I'll let them go for $35 each, TYD.

Specs:

GT175 GearTrac, 16", Single Pack

MSRP: $41.00

● Dims: 16"Lg X 1-3/4"Wd X 1/2"Ht
    ● Weight: ~7 oz each
    ● Construction: Aluminum, Military Grade Hard Anodize
    ● Included: SS Screws

I have some miscellaneous choke tubes for the Remington RemChoke system from various manufacturers, including Remington. All are either unfired or near-mint. 12 gauge. Including some turkey chokes. Let me know if you're looking for something and I'll dig some stuff up and tell you what exactly I have.

I'm interested in buying or swapping stuff for any Kicks Gobbling Thunder choke tubes for RemChoke system in .655...660...or 665.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789