Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mechanical Arrow Nocks

One more video

Quote Originally Posted by Fairchase View Post
    and that is why most time you do not get a complete pass through in hunting.
    Thank you for more information on the product. I do disagree with your quote above. It is very difficult to keep an arrow in a deer these days at 20 yds, UNLESS you hit a major bone, like a shoulder blade. That is the only time I've not had a pass through.

I wish that Mark would have showed us some footage of the arrow in flight. Do you have a video, perhaps slow motion, that shows the arrow in flight? OK, didn't see the last video before I asked that. Do you need to do anything different to setup the cock feather compared to a regular nock?

Not even going to ask how you've developed an arrow that starts to spin, stops spinning until it clears the rest, and then starts rotating again. You would probably blow my mind with that.

Quote Originally Posted by luv2bowhunt View Post
    Thank you for more information on the product. I do disagree with your quote above. It is very difficult to keep an arrow in a deer these days at 20 yds, UNLESS you hit a major bone, like a shoulder blade. That is the only time I've not had a pass through.

I wish that Mark would have showed us some footage of the arrow in flight. Do you have a video, perhaps slow motion, that shows the arrow in flight? OK, didn't see the last video before I asked that. Do you need to do anything different to setup the cock feather compared to a regular nock?

Not even going to ask how you've developed an arrow that starts to spin, stops spinning until it clears the rest, and then starts rotating again. You would probably blow my mind with that.
    I agree, at 20 yard you usually get a pass through. Not everyone tunes their bow. Most hunters shoot their bow only during the hunting season. The arrow with conventional nock need some distance to get straight. Sometimes 20 yard is not enough and the arrow is still recovering and that would defiantly contribute to bad point of impact. What I meant to say is if you don't get a pass through, this could be the reason.

In Mark's test, he was getting on average 1,1/2" more penetration with TwisterNock at 20 yard.

I have several videos, on our web site and Youtube, that shows the TwiaterNock in slow motion. I also recommend watching the video called "100% Recovery".

You set the cock feather as you would with regular nock while the Twisternock is not being cocked(it is extended). Once you cock it it will change the cock feather position, but that is ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Fairchase View Post
    The arrow with conventional nock need some distance to get straight.
    When you paper tune you are supposed to stand approximately 6 - 8 feet away from the paper because any longer than that the arrow has corrected itself out of the bow.
    I write English not so well, but this thin string for sewing or fabric-making my funny wheel getickles. Baron von Schtupp

Quote Originally Posted by bluecat View Post
    When you paper tune you are supposed to stand approximately 6 - 8 feet away from the paper because any longer than that the arrow has corrected itself out of the bow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairchase
    Not everyone tunes their bow.
    If the bow is not tuned, the arrow will fishtail all the way.

Obviously you do tune your bow.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12