Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hot Deal: RCBS Chargemaster Rebate

Shhhhh! (Yea, over in South Dakota...don't tell everyone!)

Not steadily or reliably, but when I travel anywhere; I keep my eyes open and I've got my usual stops at a number of different shops and I find enough to stay in business and continue to build a modest stock pile. Isn't that what everyone else is doing too?

I'm saving up for the gold cases.
    Zombie Response Team

I write English not so well, but this thin string for sewing or fabric-making my funny wheel getickles. Baron von Schtupp

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Bob View Post
    Shhhhh! (Yea, over in South Dakota...don't tell everyone!)

Not steadily or reliably, but when I travel anywhere; I keep my eyes open and I've got my usual stops at a number of different shops and I find enough to stay in business and continue to build a modest stock pile. Isn't that what everyone else is doing too?
    Nope. Local places have almost nothing, and even the large online vendors seem to be in a perpetual wiped-out state. Grafs and MidwayUSA each carry over 300 smokeless powders (if you count the same powders in different canister sizes), but Grafs currently has only 7 of the more obscure ones in stock, and MidwayUSA has a grand total of 2 smokeless powder varieties available....none of which I use.
    Don't go ninja-in' nobody don't need ninja-in'.
    - Diemon Dave

Midsouthshooterssupply.com gets shipments in fairly frequently, but they sell out quick. Certain ones they will allow you to backorder. That being said, I'm still waiting on 8lbs of Winchester 231 on backorder since October of last year.

Powdervalley.net gets stuff in weekly, but they sell out even faster.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12